- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
In July and August, a bus runs the 25 km (16 miles) from Albi's bus station on Place Jean Jaurès to the bottom of Cordes twice daily. At other times of the year, you'll have to take the train to Cordes-Vindrac, where it's frequently served from Toulouse (1¼ hrs) and Albi (1 hr). There's also a year-round bus from Albi to Cordes-Vindrac; from Cordes-Vindrac, it's 3 km (2 miles) to Cordes via bike, taxi, or walking. Note that traffic is banned in the upper town in summer and parking nearby is virtually impossible.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's