- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Collioure has about a dozen trains that make the trip to and from Perpignan (20 mins away). The train station is at the end of Avenue Aristide Maillol (04–68–82–05–89). But the subsidized bus network that gets you anywhere in the département for €1 is the most economical, and thus popular, mode of transportation. Buses leave year-round from the parking lots at Place du 8 Mai and Place Jean Jaurès. For specific times: www.voyages-sncf.com and www.cg66.fr.
Collioure Tourist Office (Pl. du 18-Juin, Collioure, 66190. 04–68–82–15–47. www.collioure.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's