- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The shuttle to Salvaza Airport from the train station (beside the Canal du Midi on Avenue du Maréchal Joffre) also links you up with the Cité and Place Gambetta. Ryanair (www.ryanair.com) has daily flights to and from Stansted and Dublin. Due to the high volume of visitors, many trains arrive at Carcassone's station—16 trains from Narbonne and 15 from Toulouse alone. Cars Teissier (04–68–25–85–45) will bus you to all the same places as the trains, and at times a lot faster, too.
Carcassonne Tourist Office (28 rue de Verdun, Carcassonne, 11890. 04–68–10–24–30. www.carcassonne-tourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's