- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Trains from Paris (Gare d'Austerlitz) leave for Orléans every hour or so; the 85-mile trip (€19.40) takes between 1 hour, 5 minutes and 1 hour, 25 minutes with a change in suburban Les Aubrais sometimes necessary. Trains run every couple of hours from Orléans to Tours (75 mins, €18.80) via Blois (25–40 mins, €10.50). Three trains daily continue to Angers (1 hr, 50 mins; €25.30).
Orléans Tourist Office (2 pl. de l'Etape, Orléans, 45000. 02–38–24–05–05. www.tourisme-orleans.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's