Fodor's Choice: The Best Hotels in The Loire Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Choice The Loire Valley Hotels
Château de Colliers
Small enough to consider it your own home, stuffed like a chocolate . . .
Château de la Bourdaisière
A 15th-century, 100-carat jewel of a castle, once the favored. . .
Château de Pray
Like a Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud, this hotel keeps purring along,. . .
With its ivy-covered stone, white shutters, mansard roof, dorme. . .
Conveniently located on the main shopping street in Orléans, this. . .
Le Bon Laboureur
In 1882 this ivy-covered inn won Henry James's praise, and thanks. . .
Le Vieux Manoir
Toile de Jouy screens, gilt-framed paintings, comfy Napoléon III. . .
At the very epicenter of historic Saumur, this gorgeous little. . .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe