All The Loire Valley Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Loire Valley Hotels
|A-C D-Z « Prev |  Next »|
16 Place Saint Louis
Situated in the heart of Blois' Old Town across the square from . . .
With a spectacular setting at the foot of Saumur castle, a flower-strew. . .
Auberge Le Colombien
Just a few steps away from the château, this humble yet cozy i. . .
Best Western Hôtel d'Anjou
In business since 1846, the Anjou has 19th-century stained-glass. . .
Best Western Hôtel de France
Right on Chinon's most charming square—a picture postcard come. . .
Château de Champvallins
When you enter the gates of Jacqueline Létang's magnificent 18th-century. . .
Château de Colliers
Small enough to consider it your own home, stuffed like a chocolate. . .
Château de la Bourdaisière
A 15th-century, 100-carat jewel of a castle, once the favored. . .
Château de Noizay
Filled with the mystery of the past—this was once the fabled redoub. . .
Château de Pray
Like a Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud, this hotel keeps purring along,. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's