- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Trains from Paris (Gare d'Austerlitz) leave for Blois every 1 or 2 hours; the 185-km (115-mile) trip (€26.70) takes between 1 hour, 30 minutes and 1 hour, 55 minutes. There are trains every 2 hours or so from Blois to Tours (30–40 mins, €10.20) and Orléans (25–40 mins, €10.50).
Blois Tourist Office (23 pl. du Château, Blois, 41006. 02–54–90–41–41. www.bloispaysdechambord.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe