- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
TGV trains from Paris (Gare Montparnasse) leave for Angers every hour or so; the 180-mile trip takes 90 minutes (€67). Trains run every 2 hours or so to Saumur (20–30 mins, €8.30) and Tours (1 hr, €17.40). Three regional trains daily continue to Blois (1 hr, 20 mins; €25.30) and Orléans (1 hr, 50 mins; €31.70).
Angers Tourist Office (7 pl. Kennedy, Angers, 49100. 02–41–23–50–00. www.angersloiretourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's