- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Villefranche is a major stop on the Marseilles–Ventimiglia coastal train route, with more than 40 arrivals every day from Nice (7 mins; €1.60). Buses connect with Nice and Monaco via Lignes d'Azur's No. 100 (Nos. 80, 81, and 84 also connect Villefranche and Nice).
Villefranche-sur-Mer Tourist Office. This tourist office operates at Place Wilson from May through September. Jardin François Binon, Villefranche-sur-Mer, 06230. 04–93–01–73–68. www.villefranche-sur-mer.fr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's