- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
No trains run to Vence or St-Paul-de-Vence. Nos. 400 or 94 buses of Lignes d'Azur frequently make the hour-long run to and from Nice for about €1 a ticket; frequent buses also connect Vence and St-Paul-de-Vence with Cagnes-sur-Mer's train station, about 10 km (6 miles) from Vence. A free navette (shuttle) follows a route from the bus station through Vence and runs every 15 minutes from Tuesday to Saturday, 9–1 and 3–7, connecting with buses to Nice and elsewhere on the coast. Inquire at the bus station about taxi service—but don't be surprised to have a Mercedes pull up and find your female chauffeur garbed in a pink Chanel suit!
Vence Tourist Office (8 Pl. du Grand Jardin, Vence, 06140. 04–93–58–06–38. www.vence.fr/tourism.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's