- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
St-Raphaël is the western terminus of SNCF's regional TER line that runs along the Riviera. To get to towns farther west, you have to take a bus from just behind the St-Raphaël-Valescure train station (Pl. de la Gare); various companies connect with Cannes, Fréjus, and St-Tropez. Popular ferries leave from St-Raphaël's Vieux Port for St-Tropez, the Iles-de-Lérins, and the Calanques de l'Esterel.
St-Raphaël Tourist Office (99 Quai Albert 1er, St-Raphaël, 83700. 04–94–19–52–52. www.saint-raphael.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's