- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
This luxuriously sited pleasure port moors the peninsula of Cap Ferrat; from the port-side walkways and crescent of beach you can look over the sparkling blue harbor to the graceful green bulk of the corniches. Yachts purr in and out of port, and their passengers scuttle into cafés for take-out drinks to enjoy on their private decks. Unfortunately, Cap Ferrat is a vast peninsula and hides its secrets—except for the Villa Ephrussi, most fabled estates are well-hidden behind iron gates and towering hedges.
St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat at a Glance
Elsewhere in The French Riviera
- Cap d'Antibes
- Iles de Lérins
- Mandelieu-La Napoule
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's