Sights & Attractions in The French Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in Cannes
This is precisely the sort of place for which the verb flâner...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Cannes|
Climb up Rue St-Antoine into the picturesque vieille ville neighborhood...
|Markets / Bazaars, Museums / Galleries, Neighborhoods / Streets||Cannes|
If you need a culture fix, check out the modern art and photography...
|Museums / Galleries, Neighborhoods / Streets||Cannes|
Musée de la Castre
The hill is topped by an 11th-century château, housing the Musée...
|Museums / Galleries||Cannes|
Palais des Festivals
Pick up a map at the tourist office in the Palais des Festivals...
|Castles / Palaces, Information Centers||Cannes|
Two blocks behind La Croisette lies Rue d'Antibes, Cannes's high-end...
|Markets / Bazaars, Neighborhoods / Streets||Cannes|
Browse All The French Riviera Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's