Sights & Attractions in The French Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in Cannes
Head to this famous waterfront promenade—which runs for...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Cannes|
Climb up Rue St-Antoine into the picturesque Vieille Ville neighborhood...
|Markets / Bazaars, Museums / Galleries, Neighborhoods / Streets||Cannes|
If you need a culture fix, check out the modern art and photography...
|Museums / Galleries, Neighborhoods / Streets||Cannes|
Musée de la Castre
The hill is topped by an 11th-century château, housing...
|Museums / Galleries||Cannes|
Palais des Festivals
Pick up a map at the tourist office in the Palais des Festivals...
|Castles / Palaces, Information Centers||Cannes|
Two blocks behind La Croisette lies Rue d'Antibes, Cannes's high-end...
|Markets / Bazaars, Neighborhoods / Streets||Cannes|
Browse All French Riviera Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $649 & up -- 7-Night Roundtrip Spain Cruise in Spring — $649 Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- Weeklong Italy & France Cruise in Summer — $649 Royal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- 7-Night Cruise thru Mediterranean in Summer — $599 Royal Caribbean