Sights & Attractions in The French Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in The French Riviera
Chapelle du Rosaire
On the outskirts of "new" Vence, toward St-Jeannet is the Chapelle...
Commune Libre du Safranier
A few blocks south of the Château Grimaldi is the Commune Libre...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Antibes|
Le Sentier du Littoral
Bordering the Cap's zillion-dollar hotels and over-the-top estates...
In the '60s the city of Nice bought this lovely, light-bathed...
|Museums / Galleries||Nice|
The Sentier du Litterol passes below (but unfortunately does...
|Houses / Mansions||Cap d'Antibes|
One manifestation of Beaulieu's Belle Époque excess is the eye-knocking...
|Houses / Mansions||Beaulieu|
Browse All The French Riviera Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe