Sights & Attractions in The French Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
An ensemble of columns, cupolas, and symmetrical ornaments dominates...
Chapelle Sainte Rita
This 17th-century Carmelite chapel, officially known as the Église...
If the Vieille Ville's other chapels are jewel boxes, this 17th-century...
Musée d'Art Moderne
The assertive contemporary architecture of the Modern Art Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Nice|
Encircled by grand vaulted arcades stuccoed in rich yellow, the...
Browse All The French Riviera Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's