Sights & Attractions in The French Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Chapelle de la Miséricorde
A superbly balanced pièce-montée (wedding cake) of half-domes...
Colline de Château
This hilltop park, accessible by elevator from the east end of...
|Parks, Archaeological Sites||Nice|
This long pedestrian thoroughfare—half street, half square—is...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Nice|
The aristocratic Lascaris Palace was built in 1648 for Jean-Baptiste...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Nice|
Browse All The French Riviera Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe