Sights & Attractions in The French Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions The French Riviera
|A-D E-H I-L M N-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Eglise de l'Immaculée-Conception
This served as the region's cathedral until the bishopric was...
One of the new private beaches making a splash on the Prom, Florida...
Many people come to St-Paul just to visit the Fondation Maeght...
|Museums / Galleries||St-Paul-de-Vence|
Built in 1782, this perfume factory is open to the public daily...
Tracing its pedigree back to 1747, Galimard has a factory that...
Fréjus is graced with one of the most impressive religious monuments...
Just west of the Negresco's Neptune Plage (with its not-so-friendly...
Hôtel de Ville
The 19th-century Italianate Hôtel de Ville conceals a treasure...
|Architectural Sites, Government Buildings||Menton|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All The French Riviera Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's