Sights & Attractions in The French Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions The French Riviera
|A-D E-H I-L M N-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Eglise de l'Immaculée-Conception
From Cours Masséna head up to the Eglise de l'Immaculée-Conception...
One of the new private beaches making a splash on the Prom, Florida...
Many people come to St-Paul just to visit the Fondation Maeght...
|Museums / Galleries||St-Paul-de-Vence|
Fragonard operates in a factory built in 1782 and is open to...
Galimard traces its pedigree back to 1747, and the factory is...
Fréjus is graced with one of the most impressive religious monuments...
Just west of the Negresco's Neptune Plage (with its not-so-friendly...
Hôtel de Ville
The 19th-century Italianate Hôtel de Ville conceals another Cocteau...
|Architectural Sites, Government Buildings||Menton|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All The French Riviera Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe