- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
La Sousta Review
There are some restaurants you just don't want to share for fear of never being able to get a table. One of them is La Sousta, neatly tucked away from the touristy side of the Croisette in Cannes's old quarter, Le Suquet. The selective Provençal menu is scribbled on the blackboard, yet the kitchen is very willing to adapt orders—something almost unheard of in France. Whatever is market fresh is what you'll find on your plate. You may have to fight some locals for a seat, but just say "merci" and all will be forgiven.
- Address: 11 rue du Pré, Le Suquet, Cannes, 06400
- Phone: 04–93–39–19–18
- Location: Cannes
- No dinner Sun.–Thurs. Oct.–Film Festival.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more