- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
La Sousta Review
There are some restaurants you just don't want to share for fear of never being able to get a table. One of them is La Sousta, neatly tucked away from the touristy side of the Croisette in Cannes's old quarter, Le Suquet. The selective Provençal menu is scribbled on the blackboard, yet the kitchen is very willing to adapt orders—something almost unheard of in France. Whatever is market fresh is what you'll find on your plate. You may have to fight some locals for a seat, but just say "merci" and all will be forgiven.
- Address: 11 rue du Pré, Le Suquet, Cannes, 06400
- Phone: 04–93–39–19–18
- Location: Cannes
- No dinner Sun.–Thurs. Oct.–Film Festival.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
Advantages and Disadvantages please and comparison in all areas for six month holiday rental??? Feb to July. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more