- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Casino du Palais de la Méditerranée
Casino du Palais de la Méditerranée Review
In the 1920s, the swanky Palais de la Méditerranée drew performers like Charlie Chaplin and Edith Piaf; however, the establishment lost its glory and was demolished in 1990, save for the facade we see today. Reopened with hotel service in 2004, the contemporary version has 200 slot machines, plus roulette, blackjack, and Texas hold 'em poker tables. Theme-night Thursdays include a buffet and live entertainment (€25–€40). The casino is open weekdays from 10 am to 3 am and until 4 on the weekends.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
For anyone traveling to Paris for a short duration, hope you can benefit from our trip details.
read at: http://www.travelplannersblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/around-paris-in-three-days.html
P.S. I will be Read more
So, I did not expect to be following up my last report on this subject (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/10-days-hardly-in-paris-wandering-the-ile-de-france.cfm) so quickly, but plans for anothe Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more