- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
At "Le Must on the Côte d'Azur," more than a million visitors per year delight in dolphins, sea lions, killer whales, and polar bears—there's even a 98-foot tunnel cutting through a shark-filled aquarium. This huge family amusement park also offers water shows and other main attractions: the Far West, Aquasplash, and Adventure Golf. Kids can spend a ton of energy and parents a ton of cash, but it's worth the compromise for the less kid-friendly sightseeing parts of your trip. Book tickets online for reduced prices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more