- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Les Caves du Roy
Les Caves du Roy Review
Costing the devil and often jammed to the scuppers, Les Caves du Roy, a disco in the Byblos Hotel, is the place to see and be seen; it's filled with svelte model types and their wealthy, silver-haired fans. When you hear the theme from Star Wars, take note that someone other than yourself has just spent €35,000 on a Methuselah of Champagne. Virtually impossible to get into unless you book long in advance, there's a horrific door policy during high season; don't worry, it's not you.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
Advantages and Disadvantages please and comparison in all areas for six month holiday rental??? Feb to July. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more