- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Rue d'Antibes Review
Two blocks behind La Croisette lies Rue d'Antibes, Cannes's high-end shopping street. At its western end is Rue Meynadier, packed tight with trendy clothing boutiques and fine food shops. Not far away is the covered Marché Forville, the scene of the animated morning food market. Rue Houche, behind Rue d'Antibes and down from Galleries Lafayette, has lots of boutiques and cafés; Volupté makes a fabulously creamy cappucinno and Chez Bruno is the stop for chocolate.
- Address: Cannes, 06400
- Location: Cannes
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
My boyfriend and I are looking to spend about 4 weeks traveling through France at the end of May/month of June. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more