- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Parcours Review
Tucked along a side street in the small perched village of Falicon on the outskirts of Nice is this streamlined restaurant. Decor tends to Zen with a modern twist; there are even TV screens showing what's happening in the kitchen if you can take your eyes away from the spectacular window views for long enough to watch. The dishes of Chef Frédéric Galland have been described as taste served with a smile. Only set-price menus are available; but there are four choices per course, and the lunch menu is a bargain. Each month, Le Parcours changes its menus and hosts one special themed night, ranging from jazz to champagne and caviar tasting.
- Address: 1 pl. Marcel Eusebi, Falicon Village: 15 mins outside Nice Nice, 06950
- Phone: 04–93–84–94–57
- Website: www.restaurant-parcours.com
- Location: Nice
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. dinner; Mon. and Tues. Sept.–June; Mon. July and Aug.; 3 wks in Jan.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
My boyfriend and I are looking to spend about 4 weeks traveling through France at the end of May/month of June. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more