- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Parcours Review
Tucked along a side street in the small perched village of Falicon on the outskirts of Nice is this streamlined restaurant. Decor tends to Zen with a modern twist; there are even TV screens showing what's happening in the kitchen if you can take your eyes away from the spectacular window views for long enough to watch. The dishes of Chef Frédéric Galland have been described as taste served with a smile. Only set-price menus are available; but there are four choices per course, and the lunch menu is a bargain. Each month, Le Parcours changes its menus and hosts one special themed night, ranging from jazz to champagne and caviar tasting.
- Address: 1 pl. Marcel Eusebi, Falicon Village: 15 mins outside NiceNice, 06950
- Phone: 04-93-84-94-57
- Website: www.restaurant-parcours.com
- Location: Nice
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. dinner; Mon. and Tues. Sept.--June; Mon. July and Aug.; 3 wks in Jan.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2060 & up -- France: Nice & Marseille 7-Nt. Escape w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 — $499 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $438 & up -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Royal Caribbean — $438 American Express Travel
- $549 & up -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise, R/T Rome — $549 American Express Travel
This is the end of my Morocco Trip Report. Read more
Last week while on a Paris bus we saw a long line of people on rue de Vaugirard waiting to get into the Musée du Luxembourg and looked on the Internet to see what that was about. Read more
Here comes my next question... We have a flight out on a Wednesday morning at 8am. How early should we be at the airport - 2 or 3 hours before our flight? (It goes to Frankfurt).
That said, we Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more