- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Parcours Review
Tucked along a side street in the small perched village of Falicon on the outskirts of Nice is this streamlined restaurant. Decor tends to Zen with a modern twist; there are even TV screens showing what's happening in the kitchen if you can take your eyes away from the spectacular window views for long enough to watch. The dishes of Chef Frédéric Galland have been described as taste served with a smile. Only set-price menus are available; but there are four choices per course, and the lunch menu is a bargain. Each month, Le Parcours changes its menus and hosts one special themed night, ranging from jazz to champagne and caviar tasting.
- Address: 1 pl. Marcel Eusebi, Falicon Village: 15 mins outside Nice Nice, 06950
- Phone: 04–93–84–94–57
- Website: www.restaurant-parcours.com
- Location: Nice
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. dinner; Mon. and Tues. Sept.–June; Mon. July and Aug.; 3 wks in Jan.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My film “Napoleon Slept Here” takes you all around France, beginning and ending in Paris, with Notre Dame Cathedral, the Pompidou Center, Eiffel Tower, Napoleon’s Tomb, Sainte-Chapelle’s Read more
Two farm kid high school sweethearts celebrate 35 years of marriage in Europe. Read more
After half a dozen trips to the south of France, DH and I have decided to address the biggest wish on our bucket list, and buy a house in the Languedoc. Read more
· News & Features
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more