- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Parcours Review
Tucked along a side street in the small perched village of Falicon on the outskirts of Nice is this streamlined restaurant. Decor tends to Zen with a modern twist; there are even TV screens showing what's happening in the kitchen if you can take your eyes away from the spectacular window views for long enough to watch. The dishes of Chef Frédéric Galland have been described as taste served with a smile. Only set-price menus are available; but there are four choices per course, and the lunch menu is a bargain. Each month, Le Parcours changes its menus and hosts one special themed night, ranging from jazz to champagne and caviar tasting.
- Address: 1 pl. Marcel Eusebi, Falicon Village: 15 mins outside Nice Nice, 06950
- Phone: 04–93–84–94–57
- Website: www.restaurant-parcours.com
- Location: Nice
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. dinner; Mon. and Tues. Sept.–June; Mon. July and Aug.; 3 wks in Jan.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My film “Napoleon Slept Here” takes you all around France, beginning and ending in Paris, with Notre Dame Cathedral, the Pompidou Center, Eiffel Tower, Napoleon’s Tomb, Sainte-Chapelle’s Read more
Two farm kid high school sweethearts celebrate 35 years of marriage in Europe. Read more
Me (23) and my partner (21) have booked a contiki tour that starts in Istanbul on the 16th of May, and finishes in Athens on the 26th of May. Read more
· News & Features
Even while reveling in holiday festivities, it's easy to be overtaken by the stress of finding perfec ... Read more
Author Wes Davis, a former excavations assistant at Kavousi in Eastern Crete, recounts his archaeological... Read more
Cruisers with a taste for dancing take note—you can compete aboard Holland America sailings to wi... Read more