Nightlife & the Arts in The French Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The French Riviera Nightlife & the Arts
|A-E F-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Festival de Musique
During the first two weeks of August, the Festival de Musique...
Festival International Jazz à Juan
Every July the world-renowned Jazz à Juan festival stages a stellar...
Fête du Citron
The Fête du Citron, running from the end of February through...
The hottest gay club in Nice, Glam has the best dance music in...
Nice was a sleepy city until High came around. Open from 11:45...
This is an enormous summertime entertainment center and the largest...
The biggest player to date in the Cannes nightlife scene is Le...
By far the most popular club in the town—and rumored to be the...
Les Caves du Roy
Costing the devil and often jammed to the scuppers, this disco...
Les Nuits du Château de la Moutte
Every mid-July and August, classical music concerts are given...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's