Nightlife & the Arts in The French Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The French Riviera Nightlife & the Arts
|A-E F-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Festival de Musique
Over the first two weeks of August, the Festival de Musique classical...
Festival International Jazz à Juan
Every July the world-renowned Jazz à Juan festival stages a stellar...
Fête du Citron
The Fête du Citron, running from the end of February through...
The hottest gay club in Nice, Glam has the best dance music in...
Nice was a sleepy city until High came around. Open from 11:45...
International Film Festival
The Riviera's cultural calendar is splashy and star-studded...
Open Friday and Saturday from June to September, La Siesta is...
The biggest player to date in the Cannes nightlife scene is Le...
By far the most popular club in the town—and rumored to be the...
Les Caves du Roy
Costing the devil and often jammed to the scuppers, Les Caves...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe