Nightlife & the Arts in The French Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The French Riviera Nightlife & the Arts
|A-E F-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Classical music, ballet performances and traditional French pop...
Bar Le Relais
If you're all dressed up and have just won big, invest in a drink...
The famous Casino Barrière on La Croisette—open 10 am to 3am—...
Casino du Palais de la Méditerranée
In the 1920s, the swanky Palais de la Méditerranée drew performers...
The Casino Ruhl is still gleaming neon-bright, but it's not as...
Château de la Moutte
Every July and August, classical music concerts are given in...
The glassed-in complex of the Eden Casino houses a panoramic...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe