- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
From the airport, you have several options to get into Nice or beyond. The No. 98 bus (€4) stops along the Promenade (get off at the J.C. Bermond stop for connections to buses up and down the Riviera) and the port, and the No. 99 (€4) goes to the train station with a few stops in between. The No. 23 (€1) stops at Terminal 1 and also goes to the train station; there are free shuttles between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. All these buses are operated by Lignes d'Azur (08–10–06–10–06 www.lignesdazur.com). The other option from the airport is a taxi (04–93–13–78–78), costing €25 at least. Nice taxis have a reputation to overcharge so always ask for a receipt (un reçu—"ray-sue").
Nice Tourist Office (5 Promenade des Anglais, BP 4079, Nice, 06302 Cedex 4. 08–92–70–74–07. www.nicetourism.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's