- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Passing through Mougins, a popular summerhouse community convenient to Cannes and Nice and famously home to a group of excellent restaurants, you may perceive little more than suburban sprawl. But in 1961 Picasso found much to admire and settled into a mas (farmhouse) that verily became a pilgrimage spot for artists and art lovers; he died here in 1973.
Elsewhere in The French Riviera
- Cap d'Antibes
- Iles de Lérins
- Mandelieu-La Napoule
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's