- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Lignes d'Azur (08–10–06–10–06 www.lignesdazur.com) runs a regular daily bus service from Menton's main bus station (Gare Routière, Av. de Sospel 04–93–35–93–60). This route runs along the scenic Basse Corniche to the Nice bus station at 5 boulevard Jean Jaurés, making stops at all the little villages along the way; tickets cost €1 and the journey takes just over an hour. Menton is serviced by regular trains on the Nice–Ventimiglia line (www.voyages-sncf.com); the trip from Nice takes 35 minutes and costs €4.70. The Menton Gare SNCF train station is within walking distance of the sea and the center of town.
Menton Tourist Office (Le Palais de l’Europe, 8 Av. Boyer, Menton, 06500. 04–92–41–76–76. www.tourisme-menton.fr.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's