- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Golf Club de Cannes-Mandelieu. The Golf Club de Cannes-Mandelieu is one of the most beautiful in the south of France; it's bliss to play on English turf under Mediterranean pines with mimosa blooming here and there. The club has two courses—one with 18 holes (par 71) and one with 9 (par 33). Green fees are nearly 40% less if you tee off after 4 pm. Rte. du Golf, Mandelieu–La Napoule, 06210. 04–92–97–32–00. www.golfoldcourse.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe