- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Golf Club de Cannes-Mandelieu. The Grand Duke Michael of Russia founded the Riviera's first golf course in 1891, known familiarly as The Old Course. Officially it's the International Golf Club Cannes-Mandelieu and has two courses—one with 18 holes (par 71) and one with 9 (par 33), which are the most visually stunning courses in the south of France. The €90 green fee for 18 holes drops nearly 40% if you tee off after 5 pm. Rte. du Golf, Mandelieu–La Napoule, 06210. 04–92–97–32–00. www.golfoldcourse.com. 18-hole course: 5749 meters. Par 71. Green fee: €90. Grand Duke: 9 holes. 2118 meters. Par 33. Green fee: €55. Facilities: Driving range, golf carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, golf academy/lessons, restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's