- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Cagnes-sur-Mer is the station stop on the main Marseilles–Ventimiglia coastal train line. More than two-dozen trains pull into the station at Avenue de la Gare in the commercial sector called Cagnes-Ville. Sample trips: from Nice (15 mins, €2.70) and from Cannes (25 mins, €4.10). A free navette (shuttle), No. 44, connects Place du Général-du-Gaulle in the center of Cagnes-Ville (turn right out of train station and walk about 9 blocks) to Haut-de-Cagnes every 25 minutes Monday to Sunday 7 am–10:30 pm (6:30 am–12:30 am June to September). Lignes d'Azur's 200 Nice–Cannes, 400 Nice–Vence, and 500 Nice–Grasse buses (all €1) stop at Square Bourdet in Cagnes-sur-Mer, from where you can also take the navette to Hautes-de-Cagnes.
Haut-de-Cagnes Tourist Office (Antenne du Haut-Cagnes, Pl. du Dr Maurel, Haut-de-Cagnes, 06800. 04–92–02–85–05. www.cagnes-tourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's