- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fréjus-Ville is seconds away by rail from the St-Raphaël. If you're traveling from any of the towns on the St-Raphaël–Ventimiglia line, you have to get off in St-Raphaël and take a train going farther west toward Toulon or Marseille to Fréjus-Ville's small station on Rue Martin Bidouré. Fréjus's bus station, on the north side of the city center, has buses connecting with St-Tropez and St-Raphaël.
Fréjus Tourist Office (Le Florus II, 249 rue Jean-Jaurès, Fréjus, 83600. 04–94–51–83–83. www.frejus.fr.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's