- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Èze Village is the famous hilltop destination, but Èze extends down to the coastal beach and the township of Èze-sur-Mer. To get to the hilltop village from the train station, take bus No. 83 run by Lignes d'Azur (08–10–06–10–06 www.lignesdazur.com). The trip, with its 1,001 switchbacks up the steep mountainside, takes 15 minutes; buses run hourly year-round (€1).
From the Nice Station J.C. Bermond (Station J.C.) you can take the No. 100, which will take you directly to Èze-bord-de-Mer along the lower Corniche or you can take the No. 112 from Nice Vauban station, which goes from Nice to Col de Villefranche and stops at Èze Village. All buses are operated by Lignes d'Azur and cost €1. By car, you should arrive using the Moyenne Corniche, which deposits you near the gateway to Èze Village.
Èze Tourist Office (Pl. du Général de Gaulle, Èze, 06360. 04–93–41–26–00. www.eze-tourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's