- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
With its back pressed hard against the cliffs of the corniche and sheltered between the peninsulas of Cap Ferrat and Cap Roux, this once-grand resort basks in a tropical microclimate that earned its central neighborhood the name Petite Afrique. The town was the pet of 19th-century society, and its grand hotels welcomed Empress Eugénie, the Prince of Wales, and Russian nobility. Beaulieu is still a posh address, but if you're a picky atmosphere-hunter, you may find the town center too built-up with apartment buildings.
Elsewhere in The French Riviera
- Cap d'Antibes
- Iles de Lérins
- Mandelieu-La Napoule
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's