- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Antibes has one central train station, the Gare SNCF (Pl. Pierre-Semard www.sncf.com), which is at the far end of town but still within walking distance of the Vieille Ville and only a block or so from the beach. Local trains (TER) are frequent, coming from Nice (30 mins, €4.10), Juan-les-Pins, Biot, Cannes (10 mins, €2.70), and almost all other coastal towns. High-speed TGVs also depart from Antibes (Paris is a little more than 5 hrs away on this service). Bus service, available at Antibes's Gare Routière (bus station, 1 pl. Guynemer) is supplied by Lignes d'Azur (08–92–70–17–06 www.lignesdazur.com). The No. 200 bus between Cannes and Nice stops in Antibes and runs every 15–20 minutes (€1; 1 hr).
Antibes Tourist Office (11 pl. du Gén. de Gaulle, Antibes, 06600. 04–97–23–11–11. www.antibesjuanlespins.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe