- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The regional bus operator in the Dordogne is the Trans-Périgord network. It connects the main towns in the region with 14 bus lines, operated by eight different outfits. The maximum fare is €2, and there are reduced rates if you buy 10 passes (€14), so traveling by bus in the Dorgdogne could save you a lot of money. The Périgueux to Angoulême route is operated by C.F.T.A. Périgueux and the Périgueux to Hautefort route by Périgord Voyages/Cheze. For urban transport in Périgueux town use Peribus, and in Bergerac use TUB (Transports Urbains Bergeracois).
C.F.T.A. Périgueux (Gare Routière, 19 rue Denis-Papin, Périgueux, 24000. 05–53–08–43–13.)
Peribus (Pl. Montaigne Périgueux, Périgueux, 24000. 05–53–53–30–37.)
Périgord Voyages (Lafeuillade, Carsac, 24200. 05–53–59–01–48.)
Trans-Périgord (33 rue Front, Périgueux, 24250. 05–53–02–20–85.)
TUB (Bergerac, 24100. 05–53–63–96–97.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's