- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The easiest way to reach St-Cirq-Lapopie from Cahors's train station is to take the SNCF bus bound for Figeac (20 mins); St-Cirq is a 25-minute walk from where the bus drops you. From the Tour de Faure bus stop, go back to the D181 (sign says "St-Cirq 2 km"), cross the bridge, and walk uphill. It's a haul, but worth the hike.
St-Cirq-Lapopie Tourist Office (Pl. du Sombral, St-Cirq-Lapopie, 46330. 05–65–31–31–31. www.saint-cirqlapopie.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe