Sights & Attractions in The Dordogne
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Dordogne
Château de Marqueyssac
For Périgord Noir at its most enchanting, head to the heavenly...
|Castles / Palaces||Beynac-et-Cazenac|
The Basse Ville's Rue Piétonne, the main pedestrian street...
Grotte de Lascaux
Just south of Montignac, the famous Grotte de Lascaux contain...
Want to discover the "Brigadoon" of the Dordogne? As you head...
The town's finest sight is this 14th-century bridge, its three...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Cahors|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- France: A Taste of Provence IExplore
- $859 & up -- Mediterranean 7-Night Summer Cruise Royal Caribbean
- Classic Corsica IExplore
- France: Normandy & Loire Valley Experience — $6,967 IExplore
- France's Loire Valley and Bordeaux Independent Journey — $8,960 IExplore