- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
L'Auberge du Sombral
At a Glance
- can't beat the location
- things could be spiffed up a bit
Check Rates from our Partners
L'Auberge du Sombral Review
If location and views are what you're after then you've found the right place. Poised on a quaint cobbled square in the center of town, this old house is covered in grapevines and roses. The auberge offers functional rooms decorated with local art and cozy rugs. It also dishes out all the expected culinary specialties in a charming dining room (open for lunch daily and for dinner on Friday and Saturday).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Reviewed by my friend and Fodorite, Toupary.
Hungry for Paris is the new edition.
http://bonjourparis.com/story/hungry-france-adventures-cook-food-lover-book-alex/ Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more