The Dordogne Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Dordogne Restaurant Reviews
If you're traveling in the Dordogne between October and March, it's essential to call restaurants ahead of time to avoid disappointment, as some close for the slow season. Closing times, too, can be variable. When you do snag your table, home in on the menu's listing for dishes à la périgourdine, which usually mean you're about to enjoy truffles or foie gras, or, heaven forbid, both!
Browse The Dordogne Restaurants
Browse The Dordogne Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's