The Dordogne Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Dordogne Hotel Reviews
Advance booking is particularly desirable in the highly popular Dordogne, where hotels fill up quickly, particularly in midsummer. Many country or small-town hotels expect you to have at least one dinner with them, and if you have two meals a day with your lodging and stay several nights, you can save money. Prices off-season (October to May) often drop as much as 20%, but note that a number of hotels are closed from the end of October through March.
Browse The Dordogne Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's