All The Dordogne Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Dordogne Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Although it's been in business since 1855 and has occasionally . . .
Château de la Treyne
Certainly the most spectacular château-hotel in the Dordogne,. . .
Château de Mercuès
Set on a rocky spur just outside town, the former home of the. . .
Hostellerie La Couleuvrine
Sarlat is not overly blessed with beautiful historic hotels, so. . .
Hôtel de France
Once an outbuilding on the estates of the Château de Biron, the. . .
Hôtel de la Madeleine
Constructed in stone during the 19th-century, this sturdy building,. . .
Hôtel des Recollets
One of Sarlat's time-burnished hotels, this find—blessed with. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's