- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
About 5 km (8 miles) south of town, Aéroport Bergerac-Perigord-Dordogne (05–53–22–25–25) has more than 20 Ryanair, Flybe, and Airlinair flights a week. There is yet no train or bus service to the airport, so you have to take a taxi (05–53–23–32–32) into the town center. Transports Urbains Bergeracois (TUB 05–53–63–96–97) is the urban bus service and tickets cost €1. Three bus operators leave the town for the surrounding region, Les Cars Bleus (05–53–23–81–92) going to Eymet on two alternating routes through Sigoules or Issigeac; Boullet (05–53–61–00–46) heading to Lalinde; and C.F.T.A. Perigueux (05–53–08–43–13) traveling to Bergerac. Every trip costs €2. Bordeaux has 13 train services daily (taking anywhere from 1 hr, 15 mins to nearly 2 hrs) that run through Bergerac and hook up with Sarlat (1 hr, 15 mins); the train station (05–53–63–53–80) is on Avenue du 108e.
Bergerac Tourist Office (97 rue Neuve d'Argenson, Bergerac, 24100. 05–53–57–03–11. www.bergerac-tourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's