- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
In Biarritz, Aitzin organizes tours of Bayonne, Biarritz, the Basque Coast, and the Basque Pyrénées. The Association des Guides, in Pau, arranges guided tours of the city, the Pyrénées, and Béarn and Basque Country. The Bayonne tourist office gives guided tours of the city. La Guild du Tourisme des Pyrénées-Atlantiques offers information on and organizes visits and tours of the Basque Country and the Pyrénées. Guides Culturels Pyrénéens, in Tarbes, arranges many tours, including explorations on such themes as cave painting, art and architecture, Basque sports, hiking, and horseback riding.
Bayonne tourist office (08–20–42–64–64.)
Guides Culturels Pyrénéens (05–62–44–15–44. www.guides-culturels-pyreneens.com.)
La Guild du Tourisme des Pyrénées-Atlantiques (05–59–46–37–05.)
Passion Côte Basque (33 rue de Madrid, Biarritz, 64200. 05–59–24–36–05. www.passion-cote-basque.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's