- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The train station (Av. de Verdun) has frequent service to Biarritz (11 mins, €3.50) and Bayonne (28 mins, €4.90). Regional ATCRB buses (05–59–26–06–99) leave from Place Maréchal Foch by the tourist office. They're slower but cheaper than the train, and give you more beach-town options, including Bayonne (40 mins, €4) and Biarritz (35 mins, €3.80).
St-Jean-de-Luz Tourist Office. St-Jean-de-Luz Tourist Office Pl. Foch, St-Jean-de-Luz, 64500. 05–59–26–03–16. www.saint-jean-de-luz.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's