Sights & Attractions in The Basque Country, Gascony, and Hautes-Pyrénées
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in St-Jean-Pied-de-Port
Continue up along Rue de la Citadelle to get to the Citadelle...
Walk into the old section of St-Jean-Pied-de-Port through the...
From the Pont Notre-Dame you can watch the wild trout in the...
|Bridges / Tunnels||St-Jean-Pied-de-Port|
Rue de la Citadelle
On Rue de la Citadelle are several sights of interest: the Maison...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||St-Jean-Pied-de-Port|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional