The Basque Country, Gascony, and Hautes-Pyrénées Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The catch of the day determines the offering here. Long tables...
La Taverne Basque
This well-known midtown standard is one of the old-faithful dining...
Cuisine, French: Bistro
The name is Basque for "skiff" or "small boat," and you can feel...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $102 & up -- Paris: 4-Star Family Friendly Hotel thru Summer Novotel Paris Charenton
- $1699 & up -- London, Paris & Rome 9 Nts. w/Air & Train Europe Express
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- Classic Corsica IExplore
- $2060 & up -- France: Nice & Marseille 7-Nt. Escape w/Air — $2,060 Great Value Vacations