The Basque Country, Gascony, and Hautes-Pyrénées Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Basque Country, Gascony, and Hautes-Pyrénées Hotel Reviews
From palatial beachside splendor in Biarritz to simple mountain auberges in the Basque country to Pyrenean refuges in the Hautes-Pyrénées, the gamut of lodging in southwest France is conveniently broad. Be sure to book summertime lodging on the Basque Coast well in advance, particularly for August. In the Hautes-Pyrénées, only Gavarnie during its third-week-of-July music festival presents a potential booking problem.
Browse The Basque Country, Gascony, and Hautes-Pyrénées Hotels
- Les Prés d'Eugénie
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's