Expensive Hotels in The Basque Country, Gascony, and Hautes-Pyrénées
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Expensive Hotels in The Basque Country, Gascony, and Hautes-Pyrenees
Château de Brindos
Take Jazz Age glamour, Renaissance stonework, and the most luxe . . .
Hôtel du Palais
Set on the beach, this majestic, colonnaded redbrick hotel with. . .
La Ferme aux Grives
With four superb suites for the lucky first-comers, Michel Guérard's. . .
Le Grand Hôtel
Traditionally famed as St-Jean-de-Luz's premier hotel, this elega. . .
Les Prés d'Eugénie
Ever since Michel Guérard's restaurant fired the firs. . .
Alain Ducasse may no longer be here, having been driven out by. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Starting Fr $401: Great Biarritz Price Save with Hotels.com, $162/night less
- Book in Biarritz: Save this May Fr $153+/Nt Save with Expedia, $35/night less
- 4-Star De Chiberta & Du Golf Fr $158+/Nt — $158 Save with Hotels.com, $40/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Biarritz this May Fr $119+/Nt — $119 Expedia
- Book in Biarritz Fr $326+/Nt — $326 Save with Hotels.com, $81/night less