- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Marseille has one of the largest airports in France, the Aéroport de Marseille Provence in Marignane (04–42–14–14–14 www.marseille.aeroport.fr), about 20 km (12 miles) northwest of the city center. Regular flights come in daily from Paris and London. In summer Delta Airlines flies direct from New York to Nice (about 200 km [118 miles] from Marseille and about 150 km [93 miles] from Toulon). Airport shuttle buses to Marseille center leave every 20 minutes 5:10 am–12:10 am daily (€8.50). Shuttles to Aix leave every half hour from 5:30 am–11:30 pm (€7.20).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's