Sights & Attractions in Provence
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in Vaison-la-Romaine
The sober Romanesque Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth was built...
Take the time to climb up into the Haute Ville, a medieval neighborhood...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Vaison-la-Romaine|
The remarkable single-arch Roman bridge, built in the first century...
|Bridges / Tunnels, Archaeological Sites||Vaison-la-Romaine|
There are two broad fields of Roman ruins, both in the center...
Browse All Provence Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's